Our Monthly Meetings
You can join us for the meeting at no cost or you can order breakfast at a cost of $13.50. We also have barista-made coffee van on site at the events to purchase if you wish. Once on the mailing list you’ll receive advance notice of meetings via email and a link to the event in Try Booking. You are asked to book if you’re coming and you’ll have the option to select and pay for breakfast if you want it.
Dates of meetings and other events
Dates are published in the News section of this site and on our Facebook page which you can also access by clicking the link in the menu above.
Our 3 pillars of Membership
- Attend up to 2 meetings only before deciding to become a financial member
- Attend monthly meetings where possible or send an apology through the booking form
- Attend 3 meetings before being invited to speak, facilitate a meeting or have your company videoed and promoted on Facebook
- Participate in monthly meetings, committees, fundraising, social events and coffee meetings
A giving attitude
- Members understand the vision and mission of the group is to support and give back to the local community and business growth (for personally and professionally).
What Financial NOW Members receive:
- Connection and support through monthly coffee meetings with others
- Promotion possibilities – Contact details may be placed on website
- Promotion on Facebook through a 1 minute business video and post (made by NOW’s marketing team)
- Business Testimonies from others on Facebook
- Opportunity to become a guest speaker, panel member or monthly facilitator
- Receive a NOW email signature should you wish to add it to your current email signature
- Other outside business opportunities arise from time to time (such as speaking opportunities)
Membership listing page
Once you become a financial member you are entitled to a free entry on our business listing page and will be given a link to where you can register on the website. Contact Allan Jackson once you’re a financial member and we’ll get the process started for you.
- Individual Member (allowed 1 vote) – $50.00 annually
- Corporate Member (can have as many staff as they want to come to each meeting however only 1 vote) – $200.00 annually